Navy Blue Corduroy Pinafore Dress (Pre-order)
The perfect combination of style and comfort, this premium girls' pinafore dress will see your baby or toddler through any adventure! Simply pick a limited edition lining print of your choice and I'll handmake a unique dress for your little one.
Made from velvety stretch corduroy with a bit of much-needed flex and backed with soft cotton, this dress is durable enough for active playtimes. Fully reversible, this corduroy pinafore dress offers two outfits in one, and it'll grow with your little one thanks to the adjustable knot tie straps, elasticated waistband and A-line skirt.
A transitional piece, this roomy dress will take your little one right through to warm summer days, when it can be layered over a jumper and tights. Simply match tops and accessories to any colour in your chosen lining print for fuss-free dressing and endless combinations. Oh, and in case you were wondering, yes it's machine washable!
Each dress is made to last and be passed down to little sisters for exciting adventures all over again.
THIS DRESS WOULD LOOK GORGEOUS PAIRED WITH OUR PRE-WALKER SHOES!
- Sizing: Please check your child's measurements against the size chart linked above. If you're in any doubt, enter your child's measurements in the notes box at checkout and I'll make sure you've chosen the best size
- Materials: Stretch corduroy (98% cotton, 2% spandex), 100% cotton lining
- Care: Machine wash on a cool, delicate cycle. Tumble dry on a low setting or air dry. Can be ironed on a warm setting on the lining side only
- Lovingly Handmade: In stock items are ready made and will be dispatched in 1-2 working days. Pre-order items will be made to order and dispatched in 3-4 weeks. As a handmade product, no two are the same and the pattern placement will differ slightly from the product pictured
- Delivery: £2.50 UK standard delivery on orders under £20, £3.75 on orders over £20. FREE UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £40. Worldwide shipping available. Please see delivery and returns information here