Perfect for a nursery or playroom, this pretty fabric wall hanging features a delicately illustrated woodland hare design.
The high-contrast, monochrome design is particularly stimulating for young babies, whose developing sight means they find it easier to recognise and focus on large contrasts between black and white. Place this wall hanging above your changing table and your little one will love looking at it during nappy changes, watching the finer details emerge over the months as their eyes develop to better recognise patterns and edges.
Finished with a premium white cotton backing, this hanging features an inner layer of wadding which gives a substantial feel and weight, ensuring that it drapes beautifully on the wall. It comes complete with a solid ash wood dowel and black braided cotton rope, ready to hang.
Choose to make your wall hanging extra special by upgrading to a luxury hand embroidered version, embellished with stranded cotton threads in our four brand colours. Simply select from the drop down menu above.
FANCY GETTING CREATIVE AND HAND EMBROIDERING ONE OF THESE YOURSELF? CHECK OUT MY WALL HANGING EMBROIDERY KITS HERE
LOOKING TO CREATE A GALLERY WALL? CHECK OUT MY FRAMED PRINTS TOO
- Size: Approx 50cm x 50cm (20" x 20")
- Materials: 100% cotton, 100% polyester wadding, solid ash wood dowel, cotton rope
- Care: Spot clean with a damp cloth. Can be ironed on back if required
- Safety: If displaying above a cot or changing table, ensure that the wall decoration is hung well out of baby's reach as the string presents a strangulation hazard
- Lovingly Handmade: In stock items are ready made and will be dispatched in 1-2 working days. Pre-order items will be made to order and dispatched in 1-2 weeks. As a handmade product, no two are the same and the embroidery details may differ slightly from the product pictured
- Delivery: £2 UK standard delivery. FREE UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £40. Worldwide shipping available. Please see delivery and returns information here