Always rummaging to find the nappy cream in your changing bag? These limited edition woodland print pouches will keep your bag neat and organised!
All of your baby changing essentials will be close at hand in a large Nappy Pouch - either pack it inside your changing bag or travel light with just the diaper pouch. Large enough to hold a folded changing mat, a pack of baby wipes, a few nappies and a spare change of clothes, nappy changes will be quick and stress-free thansk to this practical zipped pouch. Not just for little ones, a Nappy Pouch would also make a really cute adult wash bag too!
The smaller Mama Pouch is designed to keep your mum essentials together in one place so your phone, purse and keys are always easy to find. It can also be used for your little one too - just the right size for half a pack of baby wipes and a couple of nappies, it's ideal for quick trips to the park.
Both travel pouches feature a water-resistant lining, which is made from the same eco-friendly fabric used in reusable cloth nappies. These pouches can even be used to store all of those toddler snacks as the wipe-clean lining is also certified food safe!
A NAPPY POUCH AND MAMA POUCH MAKE A LOVELY SET, OR PAIR A POUCH WITH A MATCHING BIB OR TEETHING NECKLACE TO MAKE A LUXURY BABY SHOWER GIFT. CLICK HERE TO SHOP MORE IN THIS PRINT
- Size: Mama Pouch approx 17cm x 25.5cm (6.5" x 10"). Nappy Pouch approx 24cm x 32cm (9.5" x 12.5")
- Materials: 100% cotton, PUL lining (75% polyester, 25% polyurethane), YKK metal zip
- Care: Machine wash on a cool delicate cycle. Tumble dry on a low setting or air dry. Can be ironed on cotton side only
- Lovingly Handmade: In stock items are ready made and will be dispatched in 1-2 working days. Pre-order items will be made to order and dispatched in 1-2 weeks. As a handmade product, no two are the same and the pattern placement will differ slightly from the product pictured
- Delivery: £2 UK standard delivery. FREE UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £40. Worldwide shipping available. Please see delivery and returns information here