Mustard Corduroy Dungarees (Pre-order)
A playful addition to your baby or toddler's wardrobe, you'll be reaching for these dungarees daily!
Pick a limited edition print of your choice for the bib, leg cuff, pocket and strap linings, and I'll handmake a pair especially for your little one.
Made from luxuriously soft needlecord, these unisex dungarees have just the right amount of stretch and they're fully lined with soft cotton for comfort and durability. The deep side pockets and cute front pocket are perfect for keeping precious toys and treasures safe.
Roomy enough to layer over a jumper on chilly days, this transitional piece will take your little one right through spring into summer. The traditional all-in-one style makes putting together adorable outfits effortless - take inspiration from the colours in your chosen lining print and you'll have endless colour combinations to create different looks.
A relaxed silhouette, adjustable knot tie straps, an elasticated waistband and generous turn-ups mean your little one will get as much wear as possible out of their pair, before handing them down to a younger sibling for more adventures. Oh, and the cherry on top: they're machine washable!
THESE WOULD LOOK GORGEOUS PAIRED WITH OUR PRE-WALKER SHOES!
- Sizing: Please check your child's measurements against the size chart linked above. If you're in any doubt, enter your child's measurements in the notes box at checkout and I'll make sure you've chosen the best size
- Materials: Stretch corduroy (98% cotton, 2% spandex), 100% cotton lining
- Care: Machine wash on a cool, delicate cycle. Tumble dry on a low setting or air dry. Can be ironed on a warm setting on the lining side only
- Lovingly Handmade: Please note that dresses are made to order with a 3-4 week turnaround. As a handmade product, no two are the same and the pattern placement will differ slightly from the product pictured
- Delivery: £2 UK standard delivery. FREE UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £40. Worldwide shipping available. Please see delivery and returns information here