A stylish accessory to effortlessly dress up even the most practical "mum uniform" of nursing t-shirts and leggings, this baby-proof Teething Necklace will quickly become a staple item in your wardrobe.
No more mischievous hair pulling or pinching, the tactile geometric beads will give your baby's busy hands something else to fiddle with while breastfeeding. Contrasting colours provide sensory stimulation when babywearing on the go and the bacteria resistant wood and silicone beads offer hygienic teething relief while you have a cosy snuggle on the sofa. Keep this necklace in your changing bag and you'll always have something up your sleeve to keep your little wriggler still and occupied on your lap in the doctor's waiting room (or maybe even while enjoying a mummy meet up over coffee!).
Made from organic beech wood and the same food grade silicone as most bottle and dummy teats, you can rest assured that the chewable beads are free from nasties and safe for your little one to gnaw on. The premium waxed nylon cord is easier to keep clean than others on the market and the breakaway safety clasp will pop open if tugged, giving you peace of mind.
This would make a very pretty and practical gift for a new mum!
DESIGNED TO PERFECTLY MATCH THE FOREST FRIENDS FABRIC PRINT, WHY NOT PAIR THIS WITH A BIB OR BLANKET TO MAKE A GORGEOUS MUM & BABY SET? SHOP THE COLLECTION HERE
- Size: Approx 70cm (28") cord length. To adjust the length of your necklace unclip the clasp and pull it down to expose the knot. Untie the knot, cut the cord to your desired length, reattach the clasp and tie a double knot to secure it. Please take care to ensure that no beads detach from the cord and be aware that loose beads pose a choking hazard
- Materials: Food grade silicone (free from BPA, PVC, phalates, lead and heavy metals). Natural, untreated beech wood. Waxed nylon cord. Plastic breakaway clasp
- Care: Regularly wash in warm soapy water and leave to air dry. To keep the wooden bead in good condition, I recommend sealing it with organic beeswax and/or a food grade oil, e.g. coconut oil
- Safety: Our beads and nylon cord are made to European safety standard EN71 (Parts 1, 2 &3) and the cord has been strength tested to withstand 90 newtons. To ensure safety in use, the necklace features a breakaway clasp. This item of teething jewellery is NOT a toy and is to be worn by adults ONLY. It should NEVER be worn by or left unattended with babies or children, and should be stored out of their reach to prevent the risk of choking or strangulation
- Lovingly Handmade: In stock items are ready made and will be dispatched in 1-2 working days. Pre-order items will be made to order and dispatched in 1-2 weeks. As a handmade product, no two are the same and the pattern placement will differ slightly from the product pictured
- Delivery: £2 UK standard delivery. FREE UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £40. Worldwide shipping available. Please see delivery and returns information here
This has allowed me to enjoy some lovely snuggles with my teething twins. They love to explore the different textures and shapes with their hands and their emerging teeth and my hair is finally safe from little fingers! Thank you 😊