Hope and Love Teething Ring
*ONLY 1 LEFT*
Your little one will love this bright yellow teething toy, made from tactile materials for little hands and mouths to explore.
This cute toy will provide teething relief for your baby and peace of mind for you. The 'bunny ears' are machine washable and easy to keep clean, while the naturally antimicrobial wooden ring is safe and hygienic for your baby to chew on.
- Materials: 100% cotton and 100% polyester plush fabrics. Natural, untreated beech wood
- Care: Wipe wooden ring before use, and regularly, with a cloth dampened with warm soapy water. Do not submerge in water. We recommend sealing the wood using a mixture of high-quality organic beeswax and any food grade oil (e.g. coconut oil) to keep the wood smooth and in best condition. Untie and machine wash fabric 'bunny ears' on a cool, delicate cycle. Tumble dry on a low setting or air dry. Can be ironed on cotton side only
- Safety: Our teething rings are UKCA and CE marked, and safe for use from birth. They are made to UK and European toy safety standards (EN71 parts 1, 2 &3), meaning the materials used contain no harmful chemicals and the teethers have passed necessary flammability and strength testing
- Lovingly Handmade: In stock items are ready made and will be dispatched in 1-2 working days.
- Delivery: £2.50 UK standard delivery on orders under £20, £3.75 on orders over £20. FREE UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £50. Worldwide shipping available. Please see delivery and returns information here